Saturday, December 8, 2018

Apple Id Not Valid Icloud Account






Your apple id is the account you use to access apple services like the app store, apple music, icloud, imessage, facetime, and more. a valid email address to use as your apple id user name. 2 create and start using an apple id. where to buy: find a retailer.. I am using windows 7 ultmate operating system. but i am unable to use icloud. when i am trying to login using apple id, it sayd apple id is correct bu its not icloud account.. My original apple id was associated with an email address that is not valid anymore. i updated my apple id to a real valid email. i managed to update it successfully with everything except icloud on my phone..





Change Apple account password


Change apple account password



Change icloud password at https://appleid.apple.com & re-login on a real mac (system prefs) & ipad mini 3. icloud breaks on hackintosh only - "this apple id is valid but is not an icloud account" 4.. So i had icloud up and running perfectly, and out of nowhere it logged me out and told me to re-log into icloud. so i tried, and its telling me "this apple id is valid but is not an icloud account.". I downloaded the icloud control panel and installed it on my pc. when i open the icloud control panel, it says "sign in with your apple id". when i enter my details and click sign in button, a message comes up says "apple id is valid but is not an icloud account"..



visit link reference



No comments:

Post a Comment